Camera Raw Flashing RGB

I dont know how to make this stop flashing all crazy. I touch anything and this thing keeps flashing in my face on and off constantly. It's really annoying and distracting.

https://imgur.com/pfaRm2z

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw Flashing RGB

I dont know how to make this stop flashing all crazy. I touch anything and this thing keeps flashing in my face on and off constantly. It's really annoying and distracting.

https://imgur.com/pfaRm2z

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
3 Replies

Re: Camera Raw Flashing RGB

Most Valuable Participant, May 21, 2019

You seem to have posted this picture

It isn't a movie. What flashes for you?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Well the image I'm working on is behind it.

Try looking at this video. It actually flashes way worse then what was captured. Its a good thing i don't have seizures.

Untitled 7 - YouTube

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, May 21, 2019

Try to disable the GPU in Camera Raw.

Go to Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw, and uncheck Use graphics processor in the Performance tab.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines