Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw generating faulty live preview

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community.

In another thread my question about the zoom functionality in Camera Raw has just been answered. The solution was to turn on graphics processor support in Camera Raw settings. After editing my first image  again however, I remember why I turned it off a few months ago. When sliding ANY slider to the left or right while multiple images are selected, Camera Raw creates weird images in the images until I move the slider again (images are flashing).

Can anyone help to resolve this issue?

I run the latest Version of Photoshop and Camera Raw on Windows 10 x64. It happens with any kind of raw images.

Unbenannt.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regrettably, the solution to this one is to turn it off again. This is a classic video driver bug.

Keep looking for updated drivers. When you find one that works, stick to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turning it off only seems like a temporary solution and since this has been happneing for almost a year now there must be a better solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does this happen with Use Graphics Processor disabled?

Have you tried updating your GPU driver from the manufacturers website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

drivers are all up to date, it doesn't happen with graphics driver support off. But when turned of, the behaviour of the zoom functions changes to a way that makes it annoying to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try resetting Camera Raw preferences

How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, but nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happening the same to me. It'a driver bug or graphics card bug. Are u on windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines