• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw [issues processing images from Fujifilm RAF files]

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues with processing images from fuji RAF files. The details get smeared and distorted. Ive tried other raw converters without issue. Fuji says its and adobe problem. I am up to date with the latest version. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this a lr or ps issue?

what version of cr are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am up to date with version 9.9. Ive been using iridient developer without issue. But would rather not change my work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/bill+wakeley  wrote

Having issues with processing images from fuji RAF files. The details get smeared and distorted.

Can you post a screenshot so we can see what you mean?

A link to one of your typical RAF files would also be handy so we can try processing it ourselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

_DSF1214.jpg_DSF1214raf.jpg

Top image is acr bottom is iridient developer. both converted to DNG no futher processing other than sizing for here. Not sure if visible but top image grass details are soft and smeared a bit, bottom image grass is crisp.These are 100% crops.

link to raf file

Dropbox - _DSF1214.RAF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded your raw and the iridient version, compared small slices.  Didn't see any acuity difference, the iridient version was slightly more contrasty.  ACR settings are default, small slice saved directly out of ACR (as tif, converted to max quality jpg) attached.

Richard Southworth

test_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not happy with the results after going out and taking some scenic photos. The acr images lose detail and look painterly. I found an editor called photo ninja that renders perfect results with clean sharp raw images. And it I can output directly to photoshop. Apparently there is something wrong. I was gonna reload bridge/photoshop to see if that would help but do not know how to do that with cc. If I have time later I will upload some examples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a forum post I found with someone who has the same problem.

FUJI X-T2, Terrible RAW Files - help needed: Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines