• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw not opening photos into Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had an update complete on my computer. I realized that Camera Raw had somehow been deleted in the process. I downloaded the CR version that works with Photoshop CS6. But the CR won't let me open images directly into PS after I've completed some macro edits in CR.

I have to go into Bridge and push Open with Adobe Photoshop CS6.

Can this be adjusted so that I can just open the image like I used to be able to do directly out of CR?

Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Hi srwheelr,

I'd recommend that you reinstall Photoshop CS6 and then update the app and Camera raw to the latest version 9.1.1.

Download Photoshop CS6: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Camera raw 9.1.1 installer: Camera Raw plug-in installer

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi srwheelr,

I'd recommend that you reinstall Photoshop CS6 and then update the app and Camera raw to the latest version 9.1.1.

Download Photoshop CS6: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Camera raw 9.1.1 installer: Camera Raw plug-in installer

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,, I'm still out of options.. I'VE had the Photography Suite for several years and use it without any problems, The past few weeks I have been receiving a problem updating P.S. and Camera Raw,,,, Some type of conflict somehow.. I've checked my subscriptions etc.. I have no clue as to my problem and I don't know how to fix it... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas from Adobe or Assistance on my problems are very welcome... All ideas or suggestions welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry,, I'm still out of options.. I'VE had the Photography Suite for several years and use it without any problems, The past few weeks I have been receiving a problem updating P.S. and Camera Raw,,,, Some type of conflict somehow.. I've checked my subscriptions etc.. I have no clue as to my problem and I don't know how to fix it... 

By @nevillej1946

This is a four-year-old post. You should start a new one and explain exactly what the issue is, your OS, the version of Photoshop, etc.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines