Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw open with options scrolled to the bottom in the Adjustment panel

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With the upgrade to the latest verion of Adobe Raw, the dialog box always opens with the right menu items scrolled all the way to the bottom? Is there a way for it to open with with it scrolled all the way up so I dont have to scroll up the menu with every image I open?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Camera Raw remember your workspace and that might be the reason it shows the right side adjustment panel scrolled down to the bottom. 

Which version of Camera Raw are you using and what is your operating system?

A quick fix would be to restore the settings that remember this behaviour. Please checkout this article to know how to reset the Camera Raw settings: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html#save_reset_and_load_camera_raw_set...

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you figured out a solution, I have put up with this scrolling issue long enough. Drives me nuts. I tried looking into the links Akash sent but nothing worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something that may or may not help you. If you right-click on one of the section headings such as Basic or Tone Curve, etc., there is an option you can choose, Single panel mode. If futures that option then when one panel is selected all of the other panels will collapse. From my perspective, this seems to streamline things somewhat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim you are correct I did not know about that, so I looked and it is set to single panel mode already. I tried every setting, no matter what it opens scrolled all the way to the bottom. And even with all the panels collapsed I still have to scroll up a tad to see the Edit panel with the Auto and B&W buttons. Also no matter how I scale the window the scroll always starts at the bottom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly was coming here to look for a solution to this, but, obviously, there isn't. I will post in the forum you linked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Julie,

Yes, it wastes a lot of time when you edit hundreds of pictures. I have not found a solution either. Please let me know when you find one. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, looking for a solution on this one too. What I have found is that if you hit cmd and 1 it will at least move to the top. Still faster than using the mouse.  cmd+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines