Highlighted

Camera Raw open with options scrolled to the bottom in the Adjustment panel

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With the upgrade to the latest verion of Adobe Raw, the dialog box always opens with the right menu items scrolled all the way to the bottom? Is there a way for it to open with with it scrolled all the way up so I dont have to scroll up the menu with every image I open?

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw open with options scrolled to the bottom in the Adjustment panel

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With the upgrade to the latest verion of Adobe Raw, the dialog box always opens with the right menu items scrolled all the way to the bottom? Is there a way for it to open with with it scrolled all the way up so I dont have to scroll up the menu with every image I open?

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Camera Raw remember your workspace and that might be the reason it shows the right side adjustment panel scrolled down to the bottom. 

Which version of Camera Raw are you using and what is your operating system?

A quick fix would be to restore the settings that remember this behaviour. Please checkout this article to know how to reset the Camera Raw settings: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html#save_reset_and_load_camera_raw_set...

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines