Camera Raw - Photoshop

Capture.JPG

Hello, is anyone else getting stuck on this page when they try to open a raw photo with photoshop?

I cannot get out of it, there's no exit button, it won't go away when I press escape. Plz help.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw - Photoshop

Capture.JPG

Hello, is anyone else getting stuck on this page when they try to open a raw photo with photoshop?

I cannot get out of it, there's no exit button, it won't go away when I press escape. Plz help.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Chuck Uebele
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

That normally only shows when you first install Camera Raw. Try resetting your preferences: How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

1 Reply

Re: Camera Raw - Photoshop

That normally only shows when you first install Camera Raw. Try resetting your preferences: How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines