Camera RAW Plug in installed but doesn't work

Please help. I have Photoshop CS6 and Camera Raw 9.1.1.461. I have MAC and macOS Sierra 10.13.4. For my new Canon D3400 I need Plug in 9.7 or more. I downloaded and installed already several times plug in for MAC, but nothing changes, Photoshop still says that Camera RAW is not updated. What can I do?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera RAW Plug in installed but doesn't work

Please help. I have Photoshop CS6 and Camera Raw 9.1.1.461. I have MAC and macOS Sierra 10.13.4. For my new Canon D3400 I need Plug in 9.7 or more. I downloaded and installed already several times plug in for MAC, but nothing changes, Photoshop still says that Camera RAW is not updated. What can I do?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by kglad
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

you can't update ps cs6 beyond 9.1.1

you need to use the dng converters or subscribe to up-to-date ps so you can use a more recent cr version.

to upgrade ps, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

to use the DNG Converters:

Win
Mac

1 Reply

Re: Camera RAW Plug in installed but doesn't work

Adobe Community Professional, Apr 22, 2018

you can't update ps cs6 beyond 9.1.1

you need to use the dng converters or subscribe to up-to-date ps so you can use a more recent cr version.

to upgrade ps, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

to use the DNG Converters:

Win
Mac

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines