• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw presets disappear

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased some ACR presets and copied them in the same folder where I got the rest of the ACR presets. When I first open Ps, ACR shows them but after going to Photoshop (I previous use ACR adjustments then open Ps) I open the file as a smart object and whenever I come back to the ACR filter the new presets disppear! The rest of them are there but not the new ones. I tried to delete them from the Adobe settings folder and launch them again, but to no avail. The owner of the presets told me it has never happened ans she´s already curious as to what could happen. I have the latest version of Ps and ACR. Tried with the 2020 version just in case, but it happens again! 

Someone please can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know where on your hard drive the presets reside? Have you tried importing them using the contextual menu below? 

Import.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines