• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Radial filter stopped working for "inside" setting, only works for "outside"

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title says it all: in camera raw selection inside for radial filter does nothing. Changes are still applied outside.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Camera Raw forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the on screen outline change colour?

Outside

clipboard_image_0.png

Inside

clipboard_image_1.png

If not try going to Preferences >Camera Raw and uncheck "Use Graphics Processor"
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not change color as shown in your examples, which it used to. Unchecking Graphics Processor did not help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try resetting your ACR preferences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7AzupMPl0

Something not working right in Camera Raw? Try resetting the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried resetting the camera raw settings, the issue remains the same. Notice the exposure -4.00 is done on the outside, while inside is chosen and the edge remains green.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I just updated the Camera Raw app, and I still have the issue. The radio button does not work, however the shortcut for switching between inside/outside 'X' does work, so at least I can actually change it, while the radio button still does nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm having the same issue, with Camera Raw 11.4 on PS 20.0.6 on Catalina. I tried resetting preferences for PS and Camera Raw, also disabled GPU for both PS and Camera Raw, neither works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines