• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw - request

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open hunderets of RAW file at the same time with in Photoshop Camera Raw and select all and use AUTO for white balance and rest of the settings like exposure etc. However, I wish I can add +0.3 ev and +200 kelvin for each raw file automatically which each image file already set by "AUTO" value.

Could you add overdrive value for sliders when we choose "auto" in camera raw?

Thanks in advance.

Koray

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Korayus,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you can already do that now.

Select all of your images in Bridge, than double-click on one of them and all will be open in ACR. Than in ACR again select all (there is a small flyout menu at the top of the Filmstrip)

2019-03-17_1453.png

Now, any and everything you do to one image will be done in all of the other images (as long as they are selected).

Is that what you were looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that but my question is a bit different.

Think about all the pictures are different. So each needs different settings. I select them all and use "AUTO". So Camera RaW Artificial Intelicence set them accordingly. However I think all the pictures needs more exposure and warmer whitebalance. So It will be great If i can overdirive all the pictures after AUTO settings.

Screenshot 2019-03-17 21.24.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have access to Lightroom, it can easily be done there in the Library module > Quick Develop panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines