• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw screen breakup when adjusting

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When making adjustments to raw or jpeg photos in CR I frequently get a typical as shown in attached. I have memory usage at about 19.5 MB.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Have you tried disabling GPU support in the Camera Raw preferences, accessible from Bridge?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried disabling GPU support in the Camera Raw preferences, accessible from Bridge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem on two different computers now for a while, is there a more permanent fix for this, disabling GPU is a kind of unsatisfying solution.

My systems are a Laptop with Geforce 960 on an external setup. The other is an other Laptop with Geforce 720GT build in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you feel that this is an unsatisfying solution? The GPU support is primarily provided for those who have the 4K/5K high-resolution monitors anyway. If you have disabled GPU support to resolve a problem on your computer with Lightroom, what has been unsatisfying about that solution for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the GPU + ACR did work in the past versions of Photoshop, and because the performance with the GPU ticked off is sluggish. I'm using a 1440p monitor both on the desktop and on the other system, the laptop display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that really isn't considered a high resolution monitor. Have you tried updating your graphics driver? And if you have done that, have you tried going back to an earlier version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not say it was, and it's not really the point

Yes I have been through a ton of drivers. Old and new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm out of ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for taking time anyways  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines