Highlighted

Camera Raw Toolbar and Image Adjustment Tabs Missing

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am learning how to learn Camera Raw through a college class and have run into an issue. I am missing the top toolbar and the image adjustment tab. I will include a screenshot of what I am seeing. The version I have is 12.3, which it says is the latest version. I am editing on a Windows computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw Toolbar and Image Adjustment Tabs Missing

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am learning how to learn Camera Raw through a college class and have run into an issue. I am missing the top toolbar and the image adjustment tab. I will include a screenshot of what I am seeing. The version I have is 12.3, which it says is the latest version. I am editing on a Windows computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interface has changed to be more like that of Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like your college class is a little behind the times. Camera Raw 12.3, the most up to date version, has no top toolbar - the whole layout had been overhauled and, although it contains the features of previous versions plus some new ones, its layout is quite different.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines