Highlighted

Camera Raw update - brush settings won't carry over

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous versions, I could set a brush for local correction in one image and then when I moved on to the next image in the filmstrip, the settings on the brush would "carry over" and I could make the same local adjustment without resetting the brush. Or I could go to an image I had already corrected, click on a local adjustment icon and pick up those settings to fix the same problem in another image. Now the brush resets all adjustments to zero every time you move from image to image in the filmstrip. 

Is it possible to set the brush for carry-over settings in this new version, or has that been done away? I have to edit batches of 20-70  real estate property images at a time. Having to reset the brush every time is not good workflow for me. 

Thanks to all!

R.

In the Brush Panel at the very bottom uncheck the box "Reset sliders automatically"

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw update - brush settings won't carry over

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous versions, I could set a brush for local correction in one image and then when I moved on to the next image in the filmstrip, the settings on the brush would "carry over" and I could make the same local adjustment without resetting the brush. Or I could go to an image I had already corrected, click on a local adjustment icon and pick up those settings to fix the same problem in another image. Now the brush resets all adjustments to zero every time you move from image to image in the filmstrip. 

Is it possible to set the brush for carry-over settings in this new version, or has that been done away? I have to edit batches of 20-70  real estate property images at a time. Having to reset the brush every time is not good workflow for me. 

Thanks to all!

R.

In the Brush Panel at the very bottom uncheck the box "Reset sliders automatically"

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is driving me crazy too. Anyone have any insight on this??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's dumb it's checked by default, just like the many other "new" options.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted the same thing the other day, with no answer.  Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines