Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw update für Fuji X-T2

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

habe mir eine Fuji X-T2 geleistet, aber mein camera raw öffnet die RAF-Dateien nicht. Alle update-Versuche misslangen.

Meine PS-Version ist CS5 12.1.64

Als Version des Raw-Converster bekomme ich trotz update auf 9-er und 10-er Version angezeigt: 6.7.0. 339

Habt Ihr bitte einen link für mch um die Fuji-RAF-Dateien mit PS5 bearbeitbar zu machen?

Danke und Gruß Andreas

Hi,

i have an Fuji X-T2, but camera raw diesn`t open the RAF-files. I was looking for an update, although 9.th and 10th-Versions were updatet, Photoshop doensn`t open the Fuji-files.

My PS-Version is CS5 12.1.64

My version ot the Raw-Converster is still 6.7.0. 339

is there any possibility to work with Fuji X-T2-RAF-files with PS5?

thanks

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Your camera requires Camera Raw 9.6, which is not compatible with Photoshop CS5. You'll have to download the free standalone DNG converter from Adobe and convert your RAF files to the DNG format. Then you will be able to open those DNG files with your version of Camera Raw.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter: For Windows: Adobe DNG Converter 10.0

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter: For Macintosh

To get the DNG converter in your language, change the region at the bottom of the webpag

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your camera requires Camera Raw 9.6, which is not compatible with Photoshop CS5. You'll have to download the free standalone DNG converter from Adobe and convert your RAF files to the DNG format. Then you will be able to open those DNG files with your version of Camera Raw.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter: For Windows: Adobe DNG Converter 10.0

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter: For Macintosh

To get the DNG converter in your language, change the region at the bottom of the webpage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines