Highlighted

Camera Raw update RIDICULOUS

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe what have you done!!?? I cannot believe this! If I wantred to work in LR/CR I would use Lightroom. I always work in Bridge and CR beacuse of it's simple but effective layout compared to Lightroom. Now it's the same timeconsuming scroll-till-you-drop to reach my menus. I repeat I cannot believe you did this.

Please go back to the old layout. Let people choose.. LR or CR but now it's the same and I DON"T LIKE IT..period

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw update RIDICULOUS

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe what have you done!!?? I cannot believe this! If I wantred to work in LR/CR I would use Lightroom. I always work in Bridge and CR beacuse of it's simple but effective layout compared to Lightroom. Now it's the same timeconsuming scroll-till-you-drop to reach my menus. I repeat I cannot believe you did this.

Please go back to the old layout. Let people choose.. LR or CR but now it's the same and I DON"T LIKE IT..period

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Daniel, Camera Raw is not an improvement. Where is the batch processing of RAW files? Moving the menus to one side is just pointless. For those of us who process large quantity of images for clients these changes will slow the whole process down. Please go back to the previous layout, my entire workflow method has now been disrupted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-installed previous version of Bridge amd Photoshop here is the link for the installer to ACR 12_2_1

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They seem to be complete crazy!!! None of them seems to do anything with Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge and Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall everything, back to the last version, which was good. But the "update" can only be seen as a bad joke.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disagree.  It isn't a bad joke, but it is more like a scam.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no reason to be friendly with such incompetent "software" producers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But these forums are packed with social doogooders and brown nosers thinking they are doing a service......

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hated this update from the first time I opened it up. After playing around with it for a few days I like it even less. Having to constantly scroll up and down on the right side for every little thing is time consuming and incredibly annoying. The crop tool is essentially useless to me now. I'll just crop in Photoshop after prcessing the whole file. The lack of simple things like the + and - are just thoughtless. This unexpected and unwanted "update" is just rude and inconsiderate on Adobe's part to people who have been loyal users of their products for many years.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes completely agree, the removal of the + and - is the worst idea ever and negatively impacts my workflow at every step on every image. I use it a ton.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rolled back to Camera RAW 12.1 because I hated the new version so much. It slowed down my workflow and processing somuch so that I was very frustrated. Rolling back was simple and now I can process without the fristrations that the updated version was causing me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise, I rolled back to the previous version of Camera RAW and bridge to get them both working properly again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines