• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Version 10.3 won't show "apply preset" anywhere...

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to uninstall Bridge the other day due to some computer issues and since doing that and reinstalling I can't access my presets or create any.

Within Camera Raw it is greyed out to right:

Under Edit/Develop Settings the "Apply Preset" option is no longer there:

And when right clicking on image it's not there under "Develop settings" like it used to be.

All three of these options used to give me the option to apply the preset.

I've looked all over this forum and the internet trying to find an answer but can't seem to.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

In your Preset tab in ACR, you need to add a Preset to Favorites by clicking on the star next to the name.

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 2.33.58 PM copy.jpg

I think that only the Favorites being available might be a bug... i'll ask someone at Adobe to find out if this is intended.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you go to the Preset Tab in ACR and add a few Presets to Favorites?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your message. I can't access it. That's the problem. So even if I save a preset, I can't then access it.  There seems to be a change with the new version of Bridge installed.  So when I open within Camera Raw the preset area is greyed out (see screenshot). I can go to "load settings" which navigates to where I saved my basic preset I apply upon opening but I don't know if that is just the way it is meant to be now?!? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your Preset tab in ACR, you need to add a Preset to Favorites by clicking on the star next to the name.

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 2.33.58 PM copy.jpg

I think that only the Favorites being available might be a bug... i'll ask someone at Adobe to find out if this is intended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's fantastic, thank you so much and it's worked!  Yes perhaps it is a bug?  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, this is not a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines