Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera-Raw Vorschau beim Öffnen

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe Photoshop CC mit der neuesten Version von CameraRaw installiert. Trotzdem werden mir unter "öffnen" keine CR2 Dateien (EOS 6D Mark II) als Thumbs angezeigt. Auch nicht im Windows-Explorer oder Total Commander. Vorgängerkamera kein Problem.

Nach der installation von CC habe PS CS6 deinstalliert.

Danke für Eure Hilfe vorab.

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

I don't think this is Photoshop's fault, since the Open dialog is served by Windows.

I would have thought that Windows could display the embedded jpg preview from the raw file, but since I never use the OS to view raw files, I haven't given this much thought.

It might have something to do with Windows codecs - do a Google search for something like "codec for raw files windows".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This camera requires Camera Raw version 6.12.

To verify what version you have, go to Help > About plugins > Camera Raw.

Use the CC desktop app to update to the latest version, or download and install manually from here:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I thing you mean version 9.12. I already installed and worked with it. Everything fine, without showing the thumbs in "open"-window and other apps.CC also says it´s the newest version.

I forgot: Win 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, yes I mean 9.12.

I just checked, and I can't see thumbnails from any raw files in the Open dialog on my Windows system. (I use Lightroom, and rarely open raw files in Photoshop)

Can you see the thumbnails in Bridge?

Could it be that you shot jpg with your previous camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Per,

I haven´t installed Bridge. It´s so funny, in LR every raw-thumb is shown. And I always shooting raw. Befor with the old 6D I had no problems. Starting with the Mark II I changed from CS6 to CC and had no problems. After uninstalling CS 6 and all the components the trouble began. I just killed CC and installed it again with the new CameraRaw. It´s the same problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this is Photoshop's fault, since the Open dialog is served by Windows.

I would have thought that Windows could display the embedded jpg preview from the raw file, but since I never use the OS to view raw files, I haven't given this much thought.

It might have something to do with Windows codecs - do a Google search for something like "codec for raw files windows".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines