Highlighted

CameraRAW 12.3 breaks my workflow. Complete disaster.

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last... eh... 10-15 years CameraRAW, Bridge and Photoshop although not ideal but never ever during these years was I frustrated this much. My whole workflow is broken completely, all the controls are in unusual places (I wish all those programmers and managers got pedals in their cars swapped overnight! Then they would probably realize what exactly they are attempting to do to Adobe users)

Besides inconvenient placement of controls LR-like, the features of zooming and cropping are COMPLETELY broken and slow like snail on one machine with a weak graphics card, and highly inconvenient and still slow on another one (with a great graphics card). Previous version was working great without accelerators, and was convenient like for the last 15 years. Why break what works well???
The ONLY solution so far for me is Bridge 10.0.4 in combination with CameraRAW 12.2.1

A viable alternative is to use some Capture One that would not help with controls and workflow but give better colors and presumably better relation to the users of their products. Adobe, do you listen? 

Topics

Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CameraRAW 12.3 breaks my workflow. Complete disaster.

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last... eh... 10-15 years CameraRAW, Bridge and Photoshop although not ideal but never ever during these years was I frustrated this much. My whole workflow is broken completely, all the controls are in unusual places (I wish all those programmers and managers got pedals in their cars swapped overnight! Then they would probably realize what exactly they are attempting to do to Adobe users)

Besides inconvenient placement of controls LR-like, the features of zooming and cropping are COMPLETELY broken and slow like snail on one machine with a weak graphics card, and highly inconvenient and still slow on another one (with a great graphics card). Previous version was working great without accelerators, and was convenient like for the last 15 years. Why break what works well???
The ONLY solution so far for me is Bridge 10.0.4 in combination with CameraRAW 12.2.1

A viable alternative is to use some Capture One that would not help with controls and workflow but give better colors and presumably better relation to the users of their products. Adobe, do you listen? 

Topics

Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installers can be found here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

You'll need to downgrade to the last version of Bridge using the CC app, click on the three dots and select "Other Versions". 

That's about all we can do for you here. This is a user to user support forum so you're not being as effective addessing your concens. 
You should go here to express opinions about the new build:
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's been locked over on PS Family. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I was hoping people would see Rikk's post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines