Can't convert Canon CR2 RAW files to photoshop CS2- please help!

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Canon EOS Rebel XT and am using Photoshop CS2 and can not open my Raw images. Canon saves the images as a CS2 file. I guess needs converting.. Please Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is a link to download ACR3.7

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Participant ,
Dec 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link should answer all your questions on installing any ACR:-

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb407110&sliceId=2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to everyone. I am finally up and running. I have the DNG converter installed on my desktop. Now I can just drag my raw files into it and they open. Then I can drag them into CS2 and work on them without any problem. Thanks everyone for all the help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I am doing wrong, first I was able to convert the Dng files, now it is not working. I deleted the DNG and downloaded it again. I have the icon my desktop, when I drag a raw folder into it, it asks me if I want to run, it then installs the Dng again, but does not convert my cr2 to an open image. It just leaves the icon, beside the jpeg image. I shot in Raw+ jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are dragging the files to the DNG Converter Installer, not the actual DNG Converter (which is what gets installed by the installer).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines