Cannot Create New Profile in ACR

I am using the latest Version of Photoshop and ACR. I reinstalled this AM.

Using Win 10 when I Alt Click on the Profiles button. I do not get the Create New Profile Window. Any ideas? I tried a number of different combinations of alt and ctrl and nothing worked.

I am trying to save some .cube files I have for different movie looks so I can apply them in Lightroom. I can apply them in PS using the Color Lookup Adjustment.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Cannot Create New Profile in ACR

I am using the latest Version of Photoshop and ACR. I reinstalled this AM.

Using Win 10 when I Alt Click on the Profiles button. I do not get the Create New Profile Window. Any ideas? I tried a number of different combinations of alt and ctrl and nothing worked.

I am trying to save some .cube files I have for different movie looks so I can apply them in Lightroom. I can apply them in PS using the Color Lookup Adjustment.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Jeff_Arola
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

Go to the Presets tab and Alt click (Option on Mac) on the New Preset icon.

prof.png

There is a Profiles SDK (April 2018) here that has info for creating enhanced profiles.

Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

1 Reply

Re: Cannot Create New Profile in ACR

Go to the Presets tab and Alt click (Option on Mac) on the New Preset icon.

prof.png

There is a Profiles SDK (April 2018) here that has info for creating enhanced profiles.

Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines