• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon EOS Rebel T6 Issues with Updates

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my Macbook Pro to macOS 10.15 Catalina. After upgrading to Catalina, I also upgraded all of my Adobe cloud programs (including Photoshop, Bridge, and Camera Raw). When I hook my camera up to my Macbook Pro to import raw images for editing, the Adobe Bridge photo downloader tells me that there are no available media files to import to my Macbook (impossible, I just took a bunch of photos earlier). The files are for graphic design homework. (My school has a notice not to update to Catalina yet, this could be why). As a note, my T6 has the newest firmware already installed. The firmware version is 1.1.0.

The Adobe Bridge photo downloader on my Windows machine imports the photos from my camera with no problem. My Windows machine is used for work while the Macbook Pro is used for school. I want to keep work and school separate. I want to point out that all my Adobe programs on my Windows machine are up to date as well.

Any help is deeply appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of issues with Adobe programs and the new operating system from Apple. Here is a link to an open letter that has been posted on one of the forums regarding those issues.

Issues with Adobe programs and the new Catalina operating system 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your school is right and if one good thing comes from this, hopefully it will be to learn to be careful with new system releases. This happens EVERY time: we have an endless stream of people who upgraded early and feel the pain. You should check ALL your apps before every upgrade. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines