This conversation has been locked.

Canon T1i

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon is releasing a new camera next month. It is the Canon Rebel T1i. What version of Camera Raw is required to read raw files produced by this camera?

Stevendm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm not whining "Are we there yet?", just if anyone knows approximately when we might expect an update. I've never bought a brand-new model before, hence my question. Are the updates released at set times during the year, or as they come available?

I'm hot to buy the new Canon T1i too but won't until it's supported by Camera Raw because I don't like workarounds.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guide ,
Aug 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the post immediately preceding yours (#73).  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon T1i is fully supported in the current release. Please go to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ and follow installation instructions.

Thanks!

-adriana

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines