• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2018 upgrade issues

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading PS and Bridge I have the following problems.  PS has stripped all of my filters and Plug Ins, Bridge will no longer open files in Camera RAW and cursor key strokes no longer work.  If I open a RAW file in PS it seems to be reverting to an older version of Camera RAW.

I have to get everything working again and need to go back to the 2017 versions of the apps - what is the best procedure for doing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will probably need to move your plug-ins from the Plug-ins folder of the previous version of Photoshop. If you haven't done so, restart your computer and see if that helps with cursor keystrokes. Check your Creative Cloud application manager to see if there is an update to Camera Raw that needs to be installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lots of my upgrade problems with opening PS files from bridge, running actions and PS finding previously opened files disappeared when I restarted my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having another issue with Adobe Bridge CC 2018. When I do a search, it will only show files from 2016 or earlier.

Nothing from this year. And some searches that worked before, are no longer working. Like Searching for a file that contains "Cycle" in it. I have hundreds, but only 7 show up and even then, only the folders, not the thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with installing the new "updated" bridge. Once i did, I have had several problems with it. First it will not go into full screen preview, in fact it is greyed out in the view menu. Next i cannot use the arrow keys to switch to the next thumbnail in filmstrip mode. In fact i can't even use the delete key to trash an image. I have to right click then select "Move to Trash". This program is a big steaming pile right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2401701 may help

--including links to recover older versions of programs after doing an update

-and SOME direct zip links https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone solved the 2017/18 Adobe CC Bridge freezing screen issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines