• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Default Sharpening in Bridge

Contributor ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Every time I open a RAW/CR file in Bridge the default sharpening is set at 40. How do I change this to 25 so that every time I open a file the sharpening will be set at 25, not 40. If it matters I use Windows 10 64-bit. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Forum is dedicated to Photoshop, so you may want to post on the Bridge or ACR Fora. 

Bridge

Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save a, camera raw, camera default with sharpening set to 25.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that if you do a web search on how to set Camera Raw defaults, the last 15+ years of information about that may not match up with Adobe Camera Raw 12.2, because Adobe just changed how it works. If you’ve installed this week's 12.2 update, read about the new and improved way to set up Camera Raw defaults here:

How to Create Custom Raw Defaults in Adobe Camera Raw (v12.2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no Default Sharpening in Bridge. It is Camera RAW that does that and it only does it once an image is opened in Camera RAW.

The Defaults are, and or can be, Camera Specific, Make Model or Serial number, or General for all images.

Look into the Caeram RAW Preferences in the Bridge Edit menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines