Color problem in ACR

Attempting to open an JPEG in ACR and it's wrecking the colors, I'm not sure what's going on. I can open the JPEG in photoshop and bridge and it's normal, but ACR is messed up. Anyone know?acr error.PNG

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Color problem in ACR

Attempting to open an JPEG in ACR and it's wrecking the colors, I'm not sure what's going on. I can open the JPEG in photoshop and bridge and it's normal, but ACR is messed up. Anyone know?acr error.PNG

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

In the Camera Raw preferences in Bridge, try unchecking the graphics processor option at the bottom of the dialog.

Capture.JPG

1 Reply

Re: Color problem in ACR

Adobe Community Professional, Apr 18, 2017

In the Camera Raw preferences in Bridge, try unchecking the graphics processor option at the bottom of the dialog.

Capture.JPG

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines