• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color-rating in Camera Raw not possible anymore?

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the previous versions of Camera Raw it was possible to change the color-rating of a picture with ctrl+6, ctrl+7, ctrl+8, ctrl+9. With the current version this doesn't work anymore.

How do I change the color rating with the current version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just took a quick look. Apparently the only option for color rating is to do it using Bridge. Not trying to sell you on the idea, just telling you what I have observed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. Yes you can do the color rating in Bridge. However it was possible until now to do it also in Camera Raw with the shortcuts (ctrl+6, ...). Sadly it seems that they removed this feature with the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that this update wasn't very well thought out. Your choice is to go back to the previous version or tough it out until the update/fix is released. I don't work for Adobe and have no information to provide. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I will go back to the previous version. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines