• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Versions appear BW after synchronizing folder

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so the way I do my workflow (which I realize now needs fixed), is to import from my camera into DNG's. Then I edit the folder to my liking (all in color) and export into a brand new folder as .jpg's. From there I make the entire folder of edited color photos into Black and White and export as a copy with a new name, so I've got a color and a Black and White version of the photos in the same folder. In my finder window I see the color and the Black and White versions, in their perspective Color and BW, but after I synchronize the folder in LR, it shows all the photos (2 of each photo) in Black and White Only? What is happening? (and no nothing is checked in my import options)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are you applying the B&W? In LR, Camera Raw, or Photoshop? If applying them in ACR, do you import the metadata from file when in LR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines