• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CR interface turns white when I edit

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been coming and going for a while. If I'm opening a .CR2 file in Camera Raw the interface turns white whenever I drag a slider, push a button or basically do any editing what so ever. If I tab out it goes back to normal, but as soon as I drag any slider etc. it turns white again. If I move my mouse over the sliders and buttons they appear again but the 'framework' around the photo and menus/sliders/buttons remain white as in this screenshot: https://imgur.com/q8D5Wfm

I've tried changing my photoshop settings but nothing seems to work. It got worse with the latest update as well, before it wasn't as frequent as this. I'm using a dual screen setup (iMac/Eizo) and I've got all the latest updates.

Anyone seen this before or have any ideas what causes it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try going to the Camera Raw preferences in Bridge and disabling GPU support temporarily to see if that resolves the issue. If it doesn't then it's simple to enable the GPU support again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines