• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop tool bug in ACR ver 10.1?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there is a bug in the crop and zoom tools in CC Camera Raw ver. 10.1   When I click to start the crop, a defined rectangular box appears and merely enlarges the image within the box to fit the screen. No crop handles appear and I can't drag the tool begin the crop. This doesn't happen every time I open an image but once it opens and does this, I can't get it to stop unless I reboot my system. I've looked all over to see if maybe I'm missing a preference somewhere but I can't find anything. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using Window 7 Pro. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your preferences in Camera Raw: in Bridge, right click on an image and then select open in camera raw. immediately, after you do that, press shift-ctrl/cmd-alt/opt. You should see a dialog box asking if you want to reset your preferences. If you don't, you didn't press the keys quickly enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm having this issue too. I don't understand your instructions can you clarify for PC running Windows 10? Many thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue.  It happens occasionally when I use the Transform tool (shift-T).

Resetting the settings is a temporary solution...and it resets the settings which have to be modified again.

Any idea how we can figure out what causes this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's May 2022 and Bridge has been having this exact same issue for me of late. 

Bridge v12.0.1
Windows 10 Pro v21H2

Core i5

8GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines