Crop tool bug in ACR ver 10.1?

I think there is a bug in the crop and zoom tools in CC Camera Raw ver. 10.1   When I click to start the crop, a defined rectangular box appears and merely enlarges the image within the box to fit the screen. No crop handles appear and I can't drag the tool begin the crop. This doesn't happen every time I open an image but once it opens and does this, I can't get it to stop unless I reboot my system. I've looked all over to see if maybe I'm missing a preference somewhere but I can't find anything. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using Window 7 Pro. Thanks!

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Crop tool bug in ACR ver 10.1?

I think there is a bug in the crop and zoom tools in CC Camera Raw ver. 10.1   When I click to start the crop, a defined rectangular box appears and merely enlarges the image within the box to fit the screen. No crop handles appear and I can't drag the tool begin the crop. This doesn't happen every time I open an image but once it opens and does this, I can't get it to stop unless I reboot my system. I've looked all over to see if maybe I'm missing a preference somewhere but I can't find anything. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using Window 7 Pro. Thanks!

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Crop tool bug in ACR ver 10.1?

Adobe Community Professional, Feb 02, 2018

Try resetting your preferences in Camera Raw: in Bridge, right click on an image and then select open in camera raw. immediately, after you do that, press shift-ctrl/cmd-alt/opt. You should see a dialog box asking if you want to reset your preferences. If you don't, you didn't press the keys quickly enough.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Crop tool bug in ACR ver 10.1?

I have this same issue.  It happens occasionally when I use the Transform tool (shift-T).

Resetting the settings is a temporary solution...and it resets the settings which have to be modified again.

Any idea how we can figure out what causes this?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines