Highlighted

Cutting tool CR

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

most of the time I see ,and sometimes I don't see the possibility to cut pictures in CR . Can anyone tell me what the reason is ? Or is it just a setting or.... Thanks a lot ! Regards,

Henk

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

Are you talking about the crop tool? If that is the case, the crop tool only shows up if you open a file in Camera Raw and it doesn't show up if you use the Camera Raw Filter though Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cutting tool CR

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

most of the time I see ,and sometimes I don't see the possibility to cut pictures in CR . Can anyone tell me what the reason is ? Or is it just a setting or.... Thanks a lot ! Regards,

Henk

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

Are you talking about the crop tool? If that is the case, the crop tool only shows up if you open a file in Camera Raw and it doesn't show up if you use the Camera Raw Filter though Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 2
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chuck !!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0