Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG can't see my RW2 files

May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Panasonic Lumix GX8 - I'm running Windows 7 64 Sp1 and I've installed Cameraraw 9.1 but DNG 9.9 tells me my camera is not supported - any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

The raw files from that camera should be recognized by Camera Raw 9.1.1, which is the last version of Camera Raw which can be installed for Photoshop CS6. It can be downloaded from the following website:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

If using the DNG converter, point the DNG converter to a FOLDER, but don't open the folder. If you do you will get the message that there are no files to convert.

You indicated that you have Camera Raw 9.1 installed. You need Camera Raw 9.1.1 in

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The raw files from that camera should be recognized by Camera Raw 9.1.1, which is the last version of Camera Raw which can be installed for Photoshop CS6. It can be downloaded from the following website:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

If using the DNG converter, point the DNG converter to a FOLDER, but don't open the folder. If you do you will get the message that there are no files to convert.

You indicated that you have Camera Raw 9.1 installed. You need Camera Raw 9.1.1 in order to have support for your camera model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jim - problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines