DNG Converter CLI not working on MAC Mojave

Hi,

I am trying to use the 11.2 DNG converter CLI on MAC Mojave 10.14.1 without any luck. I have followed the "Command Line Support" document for reference, but I can not seem to get it to work using the reference example. I am using the following command:

"open -a /Applications/Adobe\ DNG\ Converter.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ DNG\ Converter --args -c -e -p1 -cr7.1 -dng1.4 /path/filename.NEF"

The DNG application seems to start as the icon appears in the bottom of the screen, but it quickly closes again. Maybe this is an indication of DNG converter not finding any files to convert?

Appreciate any help on this!

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

DNG Converter CLI not working on MAC Mojave

Hi,

I am trying to use the 11.2 DNG converter CLI on MAC Mojave 10.14.1 without any luck. I have followed the "Command Line Support" document for reference, but I can not seem to get it to work using the reference example. I am using the following command:

"open -a /Applications/Adobe\ DNG\ Converter.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ DNG\ Converter --args -c -e -p1 -cr7.1 -dng1.4 /path/filename.NEF"

The DNG application seems to start as the icon appears in the bottom of the screen, but it quickly closes again. Maybe this is an indication of DNG converter not finding any files to convert?

Appreciate any help on this!

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Have something to add?