Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Converter error

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me please !!! 

Suddenly my DNG converter stopped converting my CR3 files and status was saying: 'There was an error writing the file'

I have uninstall and install it again and still does not work. Also tried with different SD card but is the same. 

Please if you have any suggestions how to fix the bug i am listening!

Thanks 

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 15.13.16.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing while trying to convert CR3 files using the DNG converter.

Would you mind sharing the version of the DNG converter you are currently using? Also, have you tried to change the location to which you are saving the converted files to check if that helps?

You can download the latest DNG converter using the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html#DownloadtheDNGConverter

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should run Disk First Aid in Disk Utility to make sure there's no issues with writing to that drive. 

Do you have another drive you can test to see if you can convert files that reside on that drive? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines