• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG converter only converts 5 images

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a folder with 80 RW2 files, the DNG converter only processes 5 images.

Any idea how to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think more information would be helpful such as, how big the raw files are, what operating system you are using, how much RAM is installed on your computer, and what version of the DNG converter are you using. Does it always stop after converting five images? Are there any messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Converted literally one file out of around 100.

Canon R in CR3 format trying to convert to DNG. My Mac doesn't even recognize the camera, so I had to find an old card reader. It went down the entire list saying can't parse or something and converted one.

Strangely, when I try the program again, it converted more but not all. When I did it a third, a few more unlocked and converted. After six or seven times, I got all but one to convert. That ONE STUPID FILE persisted in not parsing.

Not entirely sure why this is happening.

I'm doing this all in an effort to process my CR3 files. My standalone LR version 6 doesn't do it and I don't wish to go monthly CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what to suggest to you. Admittedly, my version of the DNG converter is a couple of versions back (11.0) because I hardly ever use it. I have it installed primarily for experimental purposes. However, in response to your frustration, I just converted a folder of 1390 raw images in about 3 min. using that version of the DNG converter. One pass, single set up, no errors, the converter just did what it is supposed to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And just for curiosity's sake, I upgraded to DNG converter 11.3 (which is the current release at this time) and repeated the same process. I experienced the same results. Using Windows 10 Home Premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines