• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG converter verkleint aantal pixels

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoe kan het dat Adobe DNG versie 12 4 0 555 converter mijn Sony ARW bestanden verkleint naar 1024 x 683 pix? Ik gebruik de DNG converter zonder daar iets in aangepast te hebben. Als ik het ARW bestand door een vriend laat converteren, die ook de Adobe DNG converter gebruikt, blijf het bestand wel 6024 x 4024 pix.

Ik werk met windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020
How is it that Adobe DNG version 12 4 0 555 converter reduces my Sony ARW files to 1024 x 683 pix? I use the DNG converter without having anything to do with it. If I have the ARW file converted by a friend, who also uses the Adobe DNG converter, the file will remain 6024 x 4024 pix.
I work with windows 10.

You are most likely opening the DNGs in a file viewer that cannot render raw files, like the Windows Photos app.

It will only display the embedded jpg preview, which will be 1024 pixels on th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it that Adobe DNG version 12 4 0 555 converter reduces my Sony ARW files to 1024 x 683 pix? I use the DNG converter without having anything to do with it. If I have the ARW file converted by a friend, who also uses the Adobe DNG converter, the file will remain 6024 x 4024 pix.
I work with windows 10.

You are most likely opening the DNGs in a file viewer that cannot render raw files, like the Windows Photos app.

It will only display the embedded jpg preview, which will be 1024 pixels on the long side, if you have set the preview size to Medium in the DNG converter preferences.

Your friend has probably preview size set to Full size.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dear Per,

Your solution works really well. Problem was that ihad to change the
settings and convert one picture to the wanted size before DNG Converter
saved the settings.

Thank you very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines