DNG Converter

I downloaded the DNG converter onto my mac. I'll choose my SD card and the folder i want it to go into and the message

"The source folder does not contain any supported camera raw files." pops up and wont let me convert my files.

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

DNG Converter

I downloaded the DNG converter onto my mac. I'll choose my SD card and the folder i want it to go into and the message

"The source folder does not contain any supported camera raw files." pops up and wont let me convert my files.

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
1 Reply

Re: DNG Converter

Adobe Community Professional, Jun 06, 2019

Locate the FOLDER on the SD card when  selecting, but don't open the folder. If you open the folder you will be notified that there aren't any images to convert. The DNG converter works at the FOLDER level.

DNG setup.JPG

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines