• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG conveter doesn't work with orf OM-D E-M2

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DNG conveter 8.7.1.311 doesn't convert my orf file.

It doesn't recognise them in the folder i choose...

I try to put in the folder my OM-D E-M2 orf  file and a Stylus1 orf file, and the program convert only the second type of file.

I have Photoshop CS6 13.0.1, Camera raw 9.1.1, so I download DNG converter 8.7.1.311.

What I have to do?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My suggestion would be to download the latest version of the DNG converter which is 10.2. That should take care of your problem. The latest version will support all previous models as well as the new models that Adobe has added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download the latest version 10.2 but it doesn't convert... Other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean it doesn't convert? Are you just choosing the FOLDER, but not opening the folder? If you open the folder you will get the message that there are no images to convert.

DNG setup.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stefanof19516351,

There is a known issue in the DNG converter version 10.2. Request you to check out this ongoing discussion Camera Raw and DNG: DNG converter 10.2 installs but fails to open | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that DNG converter 10.2 isn't opening on some Windows 10 computers. Strange that it IS opening and functioning properly on my computer. Not bragging in any way. Just commenting on why I was frustrated in not being able to provide assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue on my macbook air

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried installing DNG converter 10.3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines