• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits from mac don't show on PC

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hello. I have photoshop CS6 installed on my computer and I edit in camera raw 9.1.1 in Bridge. I have gotten someone to edit photos for me. They have creative cloud on a mac and they edit in bridge camera raw 11.2. They have given me the hard drive with the edited files on but when I open it on my PC I don't see any editing. But when I open it on their mac I see the editing. Please can you help me, i'm stressing because I need to deliver the job. Thank you thank you!

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Camera Raw.] 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to update your cr but if you have ps cs6, you can only update to 9.1.1.  ie, you need to update your photoshop and the photographers plan is the most economical way to do that, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure that the raw files are accompanied by xmp sidecar files. Those files contain the "edits". The edit data can also be stored in a camera raw database. That database will not move with the files. Manage Adobe Camera Raw settings

As kglad​ suggests, you have better to be at the same level of the software, as indeed there have been big changes in the development parameters.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines