• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance detail in ACR

Explorer ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the RAF file and in ACR enhance detail no work ACR generate an DNG file but when I compare the DNG and RAF are the same no improvement in DNG!! Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Version of ACR are you using?  Which OS?

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOs catalina 10.15.4.  ACR 12.2.1 Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Fujifilm camera may not work with enhanced details. In the help document, it says that these types of files are not supported: 

Fujifilm cameras with SR, EXR, or 2x4 mosaic sensors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe fujirumors says yes, there is an article that adobe improve the raf file about worms. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are looking for dramatic improvement by using this feature I think you will be disappointed. I have watched a number of demonstrations on YouTube. One in particular chose an image that had some fine detail and had to compare at 8:1 magnification before any real difference/improvement could be detected in some obscure areas of the image. It was pointed out that the benefit for this feature would be if you were going to be printing extra large such as 24 x 36". My experience with the feature has been pretty much the same. You have got to be an extreme pixel peeper to realize the benefit of this enhance details feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Jim. It requires a lot of processing time, and the results and really hard to decern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Capture one is better, and i use it for my work!! Thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines