• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erase won't work in adjustment brush (Camera Raw/Bridge 2019)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all.

I'm on camera raw and when I use the adjustment brush I cannot erase or create a new one.

I press on Erase (or "new") and it automatically jumps back to just "add".

Which means I can't erase and I can only have one adjustment brush pin in the image.

Help pleaseee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issue you are facing with Camera Raw while using the Eraser.

Would you mind confirming the operating system you are using and since when are you facing this issue?

The issue you have mentioned is known with Camera Raw on macOS Catalina and is currently being investigated by out developers. For more details on known issues related to Photoshop and Camera Raw on macOS Catalina, please refer to the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#CameraRaw

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issue you are facing with Camera Raw while using the Eraser.

Would you mind confirming the operating system you are using and since when are you facing this issue?

The issue you have mentioned is known with Camera Raw on macOS Catalina and is currently being investigated by out developers. For more details on known issues related to Photoshop and Camera Raw on macOS Catalina, please refer to the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#CameraRaw

Regards,

Nikunj 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your very quick reply! Indeed it is Catalina :'(-- hopefully a solution will be engineered soon.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mentioned this weeks ago with no fix in sight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Bridge forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a temporary fix to the problem with the new adjustment brush not work and the eraser one. For adding a new adjustment brush just jump back to the basic editing page in camera raw and then back to adjustment brush, and for erasing part of an adjustment hold down the option key, it does make the brush huge but just use the bracket key to shrink it down and it will work. Hopefully they fix it soon but I'm glad I figured this out for the mean time, hope it helps 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem but different OS.

Windows 10.

Ryzen 7 CPU.  Plenty of Ram and disk space.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/can-not-erase-masked-areas-in-camera-raw-9-1/td-p/11616152...

HELP??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines