Erase won't work in adjustment brush (Camera Raw/Bridge 2019)

Hello all.

I'm on camera raw and when I use the adjustment brush I cannot erase or create a new one.

I press on Erase (or "new") and it automatically jumps back to just "add".

Which means I can't erase and I can only have one adjustment brush pin in the image.

Help pleaseee

Topics

Camera RAW, How to, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Erase won't work in adjustment brush (Camera Raw/Bridge 2019)

Hello all.

I'm on camera raw and when I use the adjustment brush I cannot erase or create a new one.

I press on Erase (or "new") and it automatically jumps back to just "add".

Which means I can't erase and I can only have one adjustment brush pin in the image.

Help pleaseee

Topics

Camera RAW, How to, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by nikunj.m
Adobe Employee, Oct 31, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issue you are facing with Camera Raw while using the Eraser.

Would you mind confirming the operating system you are using and since when are you facing this issue?

The issue you have mentioned is known with Camera Raw on macOS Catalina and is currently being investigated by out developers. For more details on known issues related to Photoshop and Camera Raw on macOS Catalina, please refer to the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#CameraRaw

Regards,

Nikunj 

4 Replies

Re: Erase won't work in adjustment brush (Camera Raw/Bridge 2019)

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issue you are facing with Camera Raw while using the Eraser.

Would you mind confirming the operating system you are using and since when are you facing this issue?

The issue you have mentioned is known with Camera Raw on macOS Catalina and is currently being investigated by out developers. For more details on known issues related to Photoshop and Camera Raw on macOS Catalina, please refer to the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#CameraRaw

Regards,

Nikunj 

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thank you for your very quick reply! Indeed it is Catalina :'(-- hopefully a solution will be engineered soon.

Thanks again

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

I mentioned this weeks ago with no fix in sight.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 31, 2019

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Bridge forum.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines