Everything auto!

Hi

I'm hoping this is a simple request!

I have thousands of images to process and I just want to set each image to auto.

Currently, I'm selecting all images, then selecting auto but this seems to process everything in relation to the auto settings for that one image.

How do I batch process all images relative to the auto settings for each image please?

I am dyslexic and this is melting my mind!

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks, 

Ben

Topics

Batch, Camera RAW, How to, Image processor, Scripting
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Everything auto!

Hi

I'm hoping this is a simple request!

I have thousands of images to process and I just want to set each image to auto.

Currently, I'm selecting all images, then selecting auto but this seems to process everything in relation to the auto settings for that one image.

How do I batch process all images relative to the auto settings for each image please?

I am dyslexic and this is melting my mind!

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks, 

Ben

Topics

Batch, Camera RAW, How to, Image processor, Scripting
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Chuck Uebele
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

Hold down Command-Option-Shift (PC: Control-Alt-Shift) and then launch Bridge to reset the preferences.

18 Replies

Re: Everything auto!

Moved post to Camera Raw.

• I believe the auto function now works on different images, how well, I'm not sure. Yes it would be nice to have it fully capable of editing multiple images at one time, but it's not quite there yet. It does give a somewhat decent starting point, as you don't want to rely on auto. As far as scripting,  Camera Raw can't  be scripted. It would be nice!
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I use Bridge CC 9.1.0.338

I use Bridge CC 9.1.0.338
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I have the same question. You don't want to press the auto button for hundreds of times.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 15, 2019

What versions of Camera raw are you two using?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi Chuck

Hi Chuck
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Just spotted your reply 8th Oct, thanks so much for your...

Just spotted your reply 8th Oct, thanks so much for your help, it's very much appreciated! I'm using Bridge 9.1.0.338 - does this relate to camera version too? Thanks, Ben
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Another issue I am having is that Bridge is no longer sho...

Another issue I am having is that Bridge is no longer showing any starring or labelling on thumbnails when viewed in the content panel on the left of screen. This is extremely helpful for me to edit down a selection. Also any changes I make in Camera Raw are no longer shown on the thumbnails either. Can you help please? Thanks, Ben
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Can you post a screen shot?

Can you post a screen shot?
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

That sounds like the current release of Bridge. There should be a new on next month that might help with many of you issues. Camera Raw is different version.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi Chuck thanks again for your help. Good to know that an...

Hi Chuck thanks again for your help. Good to know that another version of Bridge is on the way and where can I find which version of Camera Raw I'm currently using please?
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I have a screenshot but forgive my naivety - how can I up...

I have a screenshot but forgive my naivety - how can I upload to this conversation please?
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

To upload a photo, use the blue button to respond. You ca...

To upload a photo, use the blue button to respond. You can find the ACR version, you can find that in ACR in the preferences, or in PS under help plugins.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thanks Chuck,  I'm using ACR 11.4.1. Here is the screengrab... all of the thumbnails on the left are starred and some labelled but none of this is visible, can you help please?

Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 16.37.36.png

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Bridge is also not allowing me to change the name of any...

Bridge is also not allowing me to change the name of any folders!
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines