Exposure slider jumps back

Hi

I suddenly have problems with my exposure slider . He alsways jumps back to a full number as soon as i use any of the other sliders . ig it set it to  0,8 use than another slider and the exposure slider jumps back to  zero, or from 1,4 to one . Anybody has some advice for me ?

Regards

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Exposure slider jumps back

Hi

I suddenly have problems with my exposure slider . He alsways jumps back to a full number as soon as i use any of the other sliders . ig it set it to  0,8 use than another slider and the exposure slider jumps back to  zero, or from 1,4 to one . Anybody has some advice for me ?

Regards

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
88 Replies

Re: Exposure slider jumps back

That's a new one for me. Maybe tell us what OS, CS and ACR version you're using might help.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi Yammer

i am using Mac 10.6.8  Camera Raw 8.2.94 and cs 6

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

When it jumps back does the exposure change, e.g. if set at +1.9, then when activating another slider and the exposure changes to +1.0 does the image lighten significantly?  Trying to understand if it is a display issue or ACR is actually bouncing the exposure.

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi Richard

it does both

the slider jumps

and the image darkens significantly ( i.g. the slider jumps from 1.9 back to 1 )

Andreas

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I'm with Yammer, never have seen or heard of such, using same config on a PC.  You might experiment some more, does entering a number give a different result than using the slider?  However, it seems to me to be a bug, probably time to report in to Adobe.

Did this occur ought of the blue, i.e. all was running fine one day and then suddenly the problem appeared, with no changes to either system or application software?  Have you tried it with several images, both raw and jpg?

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Yes out of the blue

yes problem with raw tifs and jpgs too

I did report it to Adobe , no real help so fare

they thought i should uninstall cs6 ( which would be a pain since i ve a lot of plug ins )

entering numbers does not help

: (

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I'm pretty much out of bullets.  You might try reloading ACR 8.2, using the download version rather than from the Help menu.  Also, have you applied all other updates to CS6?

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi Richard

thank you , looks like downloading the DNG Converter 8.2 did it

Andreas

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines