Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exposure slider jumps back

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I suddenly have problems with my exposure slider . He alsways jumps back to a full number as soon as i use any of the other sliders . ig it set it to  0,8 use than another slider and the exposure slider jumps back to  zero, or from 1,4 to one . Anybody has some advice for me ?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem here.

My System is a brand new MBPr 15' with Mavericks. Installed CC from scratch.

When changing the exposure value, the number field gets in focus (means got a blue outline). If now the focus is changing ( by clicking anywhere else ) the value, the slider and the actual exposure of the image snaps to the next full number.

A temporal workaround for this is to ajust the exposure by draging on the histgram.

Hope this will be fixed soon...

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope too that it will be fixed soon

Mine isn t working since three weeks now.

To Sefan how do you drag the histagram ?

Is there a key i ve to press .

I can not move anything  If i go with my mouse in the histagram .

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

Hmm, clicking and draging in the histogram only works in CC, not in CS6. Sorry, I didn' t realize this until now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problems. I use CS6, Mac and by 2 weeks Mavericks Os.

I'm preatty sure before install Mavericks everything worked well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey

afther  miksjo sent you what you wanted ,

have you found the bug ?

Any solution ?

My only choice now is to use my macbook 13 inch with CS5 and camera raw 6.7 to use camera raw .

Which is a pain .

Or to just forget adobe and buy another raw converter .

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...same happened to me just a minute ago.

Using the new ACR beta though. But it worked fine for a few weeks.

I'm still on OSX 10.6.8. Mac Pro 2x2.8 Ghz Quad Core and Photoshop CS6.

/R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I m on OSX 10.6.8. Mac Pro 8 Core and Photoshop CS6.

And it happend to me on camera raw 7 and 8 and beta version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened to me on ACR 7 as well, but for some reason it just went away. Not sure what I did, but haven't seen it until now. Extremely frustrating because I was finally able to open my D610 files with the beta. And now ACR is useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2013 Nov 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and it's very annoying.

I can solve it by closing photoshop and reopen it but this doesn't work all the times and it continously repeat more times a days...

It's difficult working with this problem...

I work on IMac - Os X 10.8.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2013 Nov 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, using iMac and MacBook Pro, both with OSX 10.9. Problem occurs with PS CC ACR 8.2 and also with ACR 8.3 release candidate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2013 Dec 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe das selbe Problem beschrieben und bekam diese Antwort per Mail

Hat bisher nicht wirklich geholfen......

There has been a discussion of this in the Camera Raw forum that you might want to follow:

Bei mir begann das Problem nachdem ich eine Softwaraktualisierung ( OSX 10.8.5 ) durchgeführt habe.

Darin stand u. a. die Verbesserung der Kompatibilität bei Raw Dateien....

Message was edited by: Peneuseeland01

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still on 10.6.8 and i have the problem .

Yesterday it worked for a day , but after a switch off /on the problem is here again.

While it was working for a day it started to get strange again . i.g. after i develpoed a photo it did not have the little round develop sign in Bridge .

Apart from the exposure slider jumping its the same thing with the radius slider and despite it shows me the corret lens it says that it can t find the lens profile .

I wonder if there is a conection with adobe being hacked ?

And why still no solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Photoshop CS6, Camera Raw 8.2.0.94 and OSX 10.9

Exposure slider returns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Photoshop CS6, Camera Raw 8.2.0.94 and OSX 10.8.5

Slider returns.

Going mad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running the AdobePatchInstaller.exe on Windows starts up something with a window title of Adobe Application Manager, so I think the described situation is consistent with installing ACR 8.3 RC as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found a solution for me

Thanks to Lessly from psd-tutorials.de

I hope it helps you too

http://www.psd-tutorials.de/forum/11_photoshop/158984-regler-bei-camera-raw-springt-2.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.

Tried to replace the Camera Raw folder from time machine back up made 7 Nov.

No luck.

Still jumping slider.

Thanks for sharing though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/cameraraw8-3.html

this is beta Version!

and than replace the Camera Raw folder from TimeMaschine in User/Library/ApplicationsSupport/Adobe/CameraRaw

This works great for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Conny,

leider funktioniert das bei mir nicht ( CS5 0SX 10.8.5 Camera Raw 6.7.1)

Hoffe, Adobe hat bald eine Idee!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also ich schreib mal hier auf, was ich alles gemacht habe.Denn ich habe gestern den halben Tag damit verbracht.Da es mich ziemlich nervte.Und bei mir läuft es nach wie vor.Ich denke, das es nur geht, wenn die beta 8.3 drauf ist.

Ich habe zuerst die beta 8.3 von CameraRaw installiert.Auch DonValkone hat dies gemacht.Zusätzlich noch hab ich die Kamera Profile gelöscht, die ich eh nicht brauchte und die auch im letzten Update von Camera Raw mit drin waren.Glaube aber nicht, das es daran lag.

Dann habe ich mal die Ordner verglichen vor dem Update und den neuen und da fiel mir auf, das dort der ,,SaveOption,,Ordner fehlt.

Hab dann aber den gesamten Ordner CameraRaw überschrieben und seither geht es bei mir.Hier mal meine Daten

Photoshop CS6 extended, Camera Raw beta 8.3, Mac mit Mavericks

Daher installiere dir mal die beta 8.3 wenn es geht.Ansonsten kannst du mal schauen, wie deine beiden Ordner aussehen und vergleichen.Also der alte und den neuen.Und ob du da was findest, was anders ist zu dem neuen.

Anders hab ich nix gemacht.

Ich hoffe auch das Adobe jetzt schnell ne Lösung bringt, denn so kann keiner anständig arbeiten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke für deine Ausführungen, ist schon toll Hilfe zu bekommen.

Allerdings kann ich bei Photoshop CS5 keine beta 8.3 installieren, so ist es nun mal, wenn man

sich nicht immer den neuesten Programmen zuwendet.

Bisher war ich mit PS5 voll und ganz zufrieden.

Also, muss ich wohl oder übel auf Adobe hoffen.

Habe aber gehört, dass die das Problem noch vor Weihnachten lösen wollen.

So lange werde ich mich behelfen......

und anständig belichten!!

Danke noch mal für deine ausführlichen Berichte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja das mit CS5 und CameraRaw 8.3 dachte ich mir.Daher schrieb ich ja wenn es geht.Aber selbst ich als Frau bastel/versuche gerne einiges und hab mir deshalb auch die Ordner mal angesehen.Wie gesagt dauert dir das zu lange versuche das mal.Und gerne immer wieder wenn ich helfen kann.Bin in psd-tutorials.de zufinden und tausend andere liebe & mehr erfahrende Nutzer auch.Echt ein tolles Forum.Also alles liebe von mir.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich bin auf CS 6 Und ACR Beta 8.3 und 10.6.8  bei mir fehlt der SaveOption Ordner nicht .

Geht aber trotzdem nicht

Ich hab aber noch ein Laptop wo ich noch auf CS5 bin und hier gibt es keinen SaveOption Ordner .

Dafür funtioniert hier ACR ohne Probleme .

Ich habe das Problem jetzt seit über einem Monat in der Zeit ging es plötzlich 3 x für einen Tag .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ehrlich ich weiss ja nicht woran es liegt, daher habe ich auch den kompletten Ordner überschrieben.Es ist halt nur so, das mir das mit dem SaveOption Ordner auffiel.Es kann auch ne ganz andere Datei sein, das weiss eben nur Adobe.Schade aber auch, das man sich hier nicht mal meldet/kümmert, was man in der Zeit tun könnte.Denn das ist ja kein null acht fünfzig Programm.

Ansonsten bleibt eh nur abwarten oder PS und Co. neu installieren.Es läuft zwar bei mir noch immer, aber am WE geh ich eh wieder auf Mountain Lion zurück und schau mal, ob es wieder auftritt und werde es mal beobachten/vergleichen.

EDIT:

Also bei wem es klappt wie bei mir, dem sei noch gesagt, nach jedem Photoshop Neustart ist die Einstellung wieder weg.

Daher auch klar, warum es bei einigen auf einmal dann nicht mehr geht.

Also solltet ihr PS neustarten, dann müsste ihr den CameraRaw Ordner wieder neu rein kopieren.Auch beim hochfahren/neustarten vom Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hast du das wirklich gehört ?  " Habe aber gehört, dass die das Problem noch vor Weihnachten lösen wollen."

Ich lese hier immer nur den Wunsch von betroffen das die das bis Weihnachten lösen sollen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines