• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file not found error with network volume

Contributor ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera RAW 11.2 unable to open any RAW files from a network attached volume. Same files open from local drive. Tested on two Apple computers OS X 10.13 and 10.14. Easier versions of Camera RAW open the same files from the network volume. This is strictly a Camera RAW 11.2 bug.

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

We are investigating. For now, the workaround is to a) open multiple files instead of just one or b) use Bridge hosted ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that. Especially the RAW 11.2.0.135 matter.

Sometimes it works, if I copy the folder to my Desktop and open the raw there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious. Camera RAW 11.2 opened through Bridge can open the files from the network drive. Opened through Photoshop. No. Photoshop 20.0.3. I tried rolling back to 20.0.2 and it still didn't work. I updated both Photoshop and Camera RAW on Tuesday but I am not positive if I went from 20.0.1 or 20.0.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are investigating. For now, the workaround is to a) open multiple files instead of just one or b) use Bridge hosted ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MQI,

Two files works. That is very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say: The error occured with bridge, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try selecting the file in Bridge and hitting command+ R or did you double click on the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a double click and "right-click : open with camera raw..."

and didn't find any logic or pattern. Sometimes RAWs opened when I clicked randomly through finder (go to parent directory, go previous directory, ...)

I rolled back to 10.5 due to another, inacceptable problem(Re: Additional Color Space options ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. After upgrading to 11.2 no RAW files from my NAS could be opened. If i copy the DNG file to my desktop it opens normally.  I had to re-install version 10.5. Is Adobe working on a fix for this..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed another, perhaps related, bug.

Camera RAW hosted by Photoshop, open an image and "Enhance". CR creates a DNG file. You cannot open the DNG file, just the original RAW file. "Open Image" is grayed out. Select Done and navigate to the DNG file, open in CR (hosted by PS) and you can open the file.

Camera RAW hosted by Bridge, open and image and "Enhance". CR creates a DNG file. You can open both the original RAW and the enhanced DNG files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right, opening multiple files works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue with ACR 11.2 from Lightroom.

I cannot open the raw with from LR to PS, PS open but the raw file is not loaded.

Rolled back to ACR 11.1 and everything is working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are happy to announce Camera Raw 11.2.1 and Lightroom Classic 8.2.1 which includes a bug fix affecting the opening raw files stored on a NAS.

This change should also fix issues with Bridge and Lightroom Classic opening raw files using Edit in Photoshop.

Note: It is necessary to install the Camera Raw update to fix this issue. Installing Lightroom Classic 8.2.1 alone will not affect the issue.

You can install the updates on desktop applications via the Creative Cloud App. [CTRL/CMD]+[ALT/OPT]+[ R ] will refresh your app if the update doesn’t appear. See Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud

Please install the update and let us know if you continue to face any issues.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines