Filmstrip in Camera Raw 9.8

How do I get to see filmstrip in Camera Raw 9.8 ? This is for working on more than one file and being able to synchronize.

I saw that if I open several files through the Bridge it shows me the filmstrip. Is that the only way ?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Filmstrip in Camera Raw 9.8

How do I get to see filmstrip in Camera Raw 9.8 ? This is for working on more than one file and being able to synchronize.

I saw that if I open several files through the Bridge it shows me the filmstrip. Is that the only way ?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
4 Replies

Re: Filmstrip in Camera Raw 9.8

Yes, once in Camera Raw there is no way to open additional files.

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Did this filmstrip feature for ACR change? I've been using this function for a few years now.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Mar 14, 2017

No, it hasn't changed. You can only view/work on the files that you originally opened in ACR.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Mar 15, 2017

idah2820  wrote

Did this filmstrip feature for ACR change? I've been using this function for a few years now.

Are you saying that you had the filmstrip visible with only one image opened in Camera Raw? That seems strange. I have never experienced that with any version of Camera Raw. I have been using it for many years.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines