Focus Point

Is there a way in Camera Raw to show the focus point used by the camera. I shoot in raw.

Topics

How to
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Focus Point

Is there a way in Camera Raw to show the focus point used by the camera. I shoot in raw.

Topics

How to
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
5 Replies

Re: Focus Point

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 20, 2019

Unfortunately there is not. If there is software from the manufacturer that will provide this feature then you will have to use that software.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

You are correct. I tried various other solutions and finally downloaded Nikon's ViewNx i and was only then able to see the focus point.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

> I shoot in raw.   Which camera make and model?

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 20, 2019

I shoot in raw.

Which camera make and model?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: > I shoot in raw.   Which camera make and model?

Nikon D850 and D810

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 28, 2019

I installed the software that came with my Nikon camera specifically so I could see the focus points when I need that feature.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines