Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji X-T3 RAF to DNG, purple files

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I recently upgraded my camera body from Fuji X-T2 to X-T3 and dealing with the new RAF files has been a bit of a nightmare. My workflow involves an iPad Pro and Apple doesn't support the RAF's yet. I use Lightroom to manage all my photos and the solution I'd found was exporting them out from Lightroom as DNG's. This worked just fine until this past week. I've now been dealing with DNG's that are completely purple.

No matter what Adobe program (LR 8.0 or DNG Converter) I use to convert to DNG, I'm getting the same purple raw files.

I've tried every combination of settings within DNG converter and nothing seems to result in a usable DNG file. I've searched the web and haven't found much on this purple file debacle (and nothing regarding Adobe). So I'm reaching out here  does anyone else have this same issue right now and is there an Adobe fix? I'm using Iridient but it's clunky in an already clunky file management system.

Opening them in Affinity Photo (OSX and macOS) to process the raw results in the purple image below (correct color shown in jpg preview under).

IMG_0529.PNG

IMG_0528.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Adobe has already acknowledged the issue and will have an update "soon."

(and if I knew when soon was I'd be going to the race tracks and I'm not a gambler!)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has already acknowledged the issue and will have an update "soon."

(and if I knew when soon was I'd be going to the race tracks and I'm not a gambler!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gary! I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly they supported the X-T3... should've known it all went too smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, The solution to the problem with RAW from Fuji is the plug-in iridient x transformer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines