• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fujifilm X-T3

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased a new Fujifilm X-T3 & cannot upload the RAF files to Lightroom, I can on my X-Pro2.

I have updated the latest versions of Lightroom & mac up dates too, still no luck.

Please can any one suggest a solution?

Thanks

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Lightroom does not yet support the X-T3. It will soon.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Fuji XT-3 RAW files

You'll have to use Fujifilm's own software until support is added to Lightroom.

FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Ver.1.3.0 Installer for Mac | Fujifilm Global

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 115 Replies 115
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Iridient X-Transformer something that you use in addition to LR or in place of Lightroom? Sorry for my lack of knowledge here...I'm trying every possible method to get the most out of these Fuji XT3 RAF files and my brain is now swimming from everything I've tried (Capture One, SilkyPix, Adobe's DNG converter, etc). I would prefer to use LR for many reasons but also want to have the highest quality possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Poke around the link below. Iridient X-Transformer is a file conversion utility, as opposed to an editing environment.

Fitzgerald explains everything very well - it has been pointed out by another member of the group, that X-Trans DNGs are larger than the native RAFs, so you should be aware. My habit is to convert the files I want to work on, not the whole batch.

I have tried Capture One and do not like it. I like using LR, the only real issue being how the RAFs are handled.
I hope this helps.

https://blog.thomasfitzgeraldphotography.com/blog/2017/3/updated-iridient-x-transformer-settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should we already be able to update to LR 8.0...I'm not seeing it anywhere but it I'm also need to the monthly CC subscription so not sure if I just don't know how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm reading that LR supports XT3 Raw now. I updated Creative Cloud and LR but it still doesn't recognize my RAF files. What am I doing wrong. I have LR CC Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact version of Classic CC?

Click Help > System info. Copy and paste the top 10 lines here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic version: 7.3 [ 1164630 ]

License: Creative Cloud

Language setting: en

Operating system: Windows 10 - Home Premium Edition

Version: 10.0.17134

Application architecture: x64

System architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 8

Processor speed: 2.9 GHz

Built-in memory: 16382.0 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update to Lightroom CC 2.0 or ACR 11.0 or Lightroom Classic CC 8.0 in order to get support for Fuji XT-3. Go to Adobe Creative Cloud, the update is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. When I go to the Creative Cloud App on my PC, it says that LR is installed and up to date. When I go to Creative Cloud on the internet and click on download the app, it opens Creative Cloud on my PC and says it is already installed. How can a force a new install with the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also says Camera Raw CC is up to date....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check if you have multiple versions installed, please? Better yet, from Creative Cloud, Open Lightroom Classic CC and check the version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, There is only one version on my computer. Opened from Creative Cloud. And checked manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try to quit and launch Creative Cloud and check again if the update is available. (logout and login again)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case I had to go the CC site at Adobe, go to my products, then initiate an install from there. Creative Cloud then logged off, refreshed, and there were my updates - ready to load.

But I had to start from the Creative Cloud site - not the desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done that. When I click on the Install LR button it says that this link needs to be openned in an App and then it opens Adobe Creative Cloud app on my PC. All with the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I just succesfully installed PS 2019. When I go the ACC online it shows PS 2019 as installed (a little blue button) but the other apps just have an install button. Again, when I try this is just opens the CC App.
Can someone please point me in the right direction. I have an important gig coming up and I need the RAW support for the XT3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having issues yesterday myself. I think what I was able to get to work was clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the CC screen and there was something about updates there, that refreshed the list of apps below and then the ones with updates the button showed update on it. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. Clicking on the "3 dots" you can check for updates. You can also logout from there and log back in, that could help to refresh your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did that several times. Logging out and then in. And then on the 3 dots, "check for App updates". It refreshes and I get the same thing. LR is up to date, it says. I'm just going around in circles.
Can I just generate log files and have someone take a look at them. This is going nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uploaded the zip file via the Log Collector Tool. Hopefully someone can look at it soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeLogs_20181016_105006_50278476-8b12-45a1-a3fd-aa29e06593fc-win.zip

Please get back to me on this Adriana.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob,

Adriana asked me to see if I could assist here. Could you post a screenshot of your Adobe Creative Cloud app so I could take a look?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure Rikk. It's version 4.70.400
When it loads it briefly says "up to date" by LR Classic CC (Just like you see by Camera Raw CC) and then jumps to "open" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top part of screen:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you wouldn't mind, could you click the small arrow to the right of the [Open] button for Lightroom Classic CC.

Choose Manage

Choose Other Versions

What is the top listing?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7.2 is the top listing.

(it also lists: 5.7.1, 6.0, 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines